Always something to experience
There is so much to experience around Maison Adeline that you will not be bored for a moment. Whether you're looking for adventure, a cycling or walking holiday, good food or fun activities for the whole family, picturesque Han-sur-Lesse and the tourist resort of Rochefort have something for everyone. Here are some suggestions to get you started.
Han-sur-Lesse near Rochefort is home to Maison Adeline.
Discover here all activities for groups up to 26 people
Nature and adventure
For the doers
- Kayaking on the Lesse: rent a kayak and sail the winding river Lesse, surrounded by breathtaking landscapes.
- Caves of Han: Be amazed by the ancient passageways and mysterious cave formations on an unforgettable adventure in the Caves of Han.
- Han Wildlife Park: Get ready for an encounter with wild nature. Walk through the scenic park and observe majestic animals in a natural environment. Come face to face with the European Big Five.
- Adventure parks Ardenne Aventures and Adventure Valley: two atmospheric parks for real daredevils, young and old.
- Domaine de Chevetogne: a domain where nature, fun and activity are central, ideal for the largest and the smallest.
Culturele trips en tips
For the explorers
- Castle of Rochefort: visit the impressive Castle of Rochefort, where you step back in time and discover the rich history of the region.
- Castle Lavaux Saint Anne: enter the imposing gates and let yourself be transported to a world of knights, maidens and medieval grandeur and discover the secrets that whisper the ancient walls.
- Malagne Archeopark: Take a trip to the past at the Archeopark of Rochefort, where you can experience how our ancestors lived and worked.
- Museums: Immerse yourself in art, history and local traditions in the various museums in the area.
For the gourmets
- L’Incontournable, Rochefort
La gourmandise, Rochefort
- Cocktail- and tapasbar Bar Central, Han-sur-Lesse
- Catering nearly
- Have a Nice Day, Marche-en-Famenne for breakfast, lunch and aperitif dishes at home
- Les douceurs du Doneu, Buisonville (Rochefort), caterer
- Bakery Hennau -Marcin in Rochefort
- Butcher Libotte in Rochefort
- Butcher Magerotte in Nassonge: specialized in high quality Ardennes pork
What to do with children
For the little ones
We have also thought of the smallest and all those who are young at heart! Get out and have tons of fun:
- Caves of Han: Explore the mysterious underground world of the Caves of Han and be enchanted by the beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. An adventure full of wonder and discovery, perfect for an exciting outing with the kids.
- Han Game Park: step into the fascinating world of wildlife in the adventurous Han Game Park and observe the European big 5: the brown bear, the wolf, the lynx, the bison and the wolverine. A day full of fun, education and unique encounters in the beautiful surroundings of the Ardennes.
- Kajaking on the Lesse: t
- go out together in a kayak on the Lesse. This adventure for water rats will stay with you.
- Adventure Valley Durbuy: an exciting park where the largest and the smallest experience numerous adventures.
- Domaine de Chevetogne: the water fun here is unparalleled. Ideal for an afternoon of family time.
What to do in bad weather
For rainy days
You don’t have to step foot out of the door when it’s raining cats and dogs. Play a game of billiards, beat your company at a match kicker, relax in the sauna or forget the world outside with some popcorn and an exciting movie on the big screen downstairs.
- Sitting area with TV and interactive screen
- Ideal meeting room
- Heated swimmingpool
- Pool house with fireplace and barbecue
- Petanque court
Unique team building
- Mountain bike tour through the woods for those who like adventurous tours in a group.
- Kajaking on the Lesse: Race your team members down the Lesse.
- Culinary cooking workshop by a chef at home that you hire: in a good kitchen, every team member plays a crucial role.
- Quad biking through the Ardennes forests.
- Adrenaline kicks in Adventure Valley Durbuy.
- Hike (search) tour in the Domain of Chevetogne.
Let as many people as possible enjoy a wonderful stay, exciting team building and unforgettable moments.